We have many volunteers that are vital to the outing’s success. Without their time and energy we would not be able to provide our golfers with an unrivaled experience.
Thank you to the following named and unnamed volunteers.
- Mike Miller, donating his time to run the refreshments and hot dogs at the turn
- Darlene Rotella and family, donating a considerable amount of time to ensure the outing participants enjoy an organized dinner buffet, desert, and a beautifully decorated dining room
- Amy, Austin, and McKayla Wilson and Megan Meadors for selling raffle tickets
- Nancy Meadors for her photography skills
- Becky Wakefield, Jamie Fox, Shay McNulty, Lindsay Rotella, Amy Wilson, Jennifer Wojciechowski, and Brittany Richards, operating the beverage carts to ensure every participant is taken care of
- Becki Miller, for keeping the registration line moving
- Travis Miller, for supporting the entire process of hosting a sold out golf outing
- Debbie Greive, all around support
- Dr. John Larry, Ohio State University Ross Heart Hospital, for being our premier representative
- Ohio State University Nurses, donating their time for blood pressure screenings
- Saint Francis DeSales students, donating their time for outing setup